Luxury renovation of an 1888 Italianate Victorian home.
- 1859 square feet, per Seller/Developer
- Renovated home with new systems, finishes and fixtures
- Great room with chef's kitchen on main floor
- Three bedroom suites
- West-facing deck and patio
- Additional kitchenette/wet bar on lower level
- 1 car garage + 1 car parking in driveway (both narrow)
- Offered for: $1,695,000
Represented the BuyerMore
Originally built in 1888, 58 Prosper has been luxuriously reimagined and renovated for the 21st century. This two-level, legally two-unit, residence features an open layout, three bedroom suites, contemporary stone, glass and wood finishes, and a rear deck and patio. The open chef’s kitchen with high-end appliances is perfectly appointed and situated for entertaining or casual dining. Refinished natural white oak hardwood floors throughout, recessed lighting and gas fireplace are thoughtful design elements of this residence. 1 car narrow garage plus 1 car parking in driveway. Located on a quiet, tree-lined and very friendly street in the vibrant Castro neighborhood.
If you are having trouble viewing the slide show, you may view the images here.
If you are having trouble viewing the video, please contact us for assistance.