- Spacious living room with fireplace and large bay windows
- Peek-a-boo views of the city and Bay Bridge
- Crown molding and original details throughout
- Eat-in chef's kitchen with stainless steel appliances and Bertazzoni 5 burner range
- Shared yard with mature trees and plants
- In-unit stackable washer and dryer
- Expansive storage room and shared 1 car garage
- Offered for: $1,175,000
Represented the SellerMore
Beautifully updated top floor condo set along a tree-lined street in desirable Glen Park. This 2 bedroom, 1 bath home is part of a two unit building. Spacious living room with fireplace and large bay windows offers natural light and peek-a-boo views of the city and Bay Bridge. Classic San Francisco crown molding and original details throughout. Eat-in chef's kitchen boasts stainless steel appliances with a Bertazzoni 5 burner range. Walk out to your shared yard with mature trees and plants. Updated bathroom with an in-unit stackable washer and dryer. Also included is expansive storage room and shared 1 car garage. Walk to the restaurants and stores on Church Street and the amazing Upper Noe Rec Center with playgrounds, basketball courts and more.
If you are having trouble viewing the slide show, you may view the images here.
If you are having trouble viewing the video, please contact us for assistance.