63 7th Avenue is a North of Lake treasure with direct access to Mountain Lake Park through the landscaped, gated patio and garden. Legally a 2-unit building, this 4-level residence is a lovely city retreat on a stellar block and has been enjoyed for over two decades as a single family home.
- 5 bedrooms, 4.5 baths
- Gourmet kitchen open to family & dining rooms, deck with garden access
- Main level office, upper level pent/guest room
- Ground level wine cellar + recreation/media room opens to patio + garden
- Landscaped, gated garden with direct access to Mountain Lake Park
- 1 car garage + driveway parking
- *4768 sf per tax records
- Offered for: $5,150,000
Represented the SellerMore
Ideal location on one of the neighborhood's most coveted cul-de-sac streets. Home is located on 7th Avenue, north of Lake Street. Very rare to have the ability to walk directly out your backyard gate to Mountain Lake Park and the Presidio. This 5 bedroom, 4.5 bath home offers all the room you could need across the four floors, totaling ±4,768* square feet. Upon entering the home is the elegant, oversized living room with built in window bench and fireplace. Toward the back of the house is the updated kitchen, family room and separate dining room, all with direct park views. Upstairs there are 5 bedrooms, including an oversized ensuite master bedroom with head on park views. Laundry room is conveniently located on the bedroom floor. The lower level has an expansive family room with direct walkout to the backyard, private wine room and direct access to the garage. Enjoy entertaining in your backyard with mature trees and plants. Building is legally a 2-unit building that has lived as a single family home for over 2 decades.
- *Square footage (interior) of 4768 sf is per tax records; additional measurements are noted in the disclosures. Lot size is 25’x114’ per Preliminary Title Report. Seller & Broker do not warrant; buyers are advised to investigate. Legally a 2-unit building that has lived as a single family home for over 2 decades. Buyers are advised to investigate.
If you are having trouble viewing the slide show, you may view the images here.
If you are having trouble viewing the video, please contact us for assistance.