Light-filled top floor flat with elegant entertaining spaces.
- Hardwood floors throughout, period details and elegant updates
- Large living room with fireplace, separate formal dining room, eat-in chef’s kitchen
- 1,555 estimated total square footage*
- One-car parking
- Walkscore: 94
- Offered for: $1,195,000
Elegant two-unit marina style building in heart of Inner Richmond between Lake Street and California Street. Light-filled top floor flat with elegant entertaining spaces. Living room has fireplace and built-ins and leads to separate formal dining room. Chef's eat-in kitchen features stainless appliances and lots of counter space and cabinets and room for a table. Two bedrooms at the back of the property offer privacy. Full bath complemented by half bath. Washer and dryer in unit. One-car parking completes the home. Walk to Baker Beach, Presidio and great restaurants and stores on Clement like Fiorella, Breadbelly and Clement Nursery. Lower level Unit - 185 19th Avenue - also available for sale.
- *Neither seller nor broker warrants square footage; buyers are advised to investigate to their own satisfaction.
If you are having trouble viewing the slide show, you may view the images here.
- Easy to show by private appointment. Contact Grant Beggs at (415) 815-9701 or Grant.Beggs@sir.com
Please contact us with any questions about this listing.
If you are having trouble viewing the video, please contact us for assistance.