Two-level unit in elegant marina style building.
- Hardwood floors throughout, period details and elegant updates
- Large living room with fireplace, separate formal dining room, eat-in chef’s kitchen
- Private backyard with wall plantings and room to entertain
- Lower unit bonus space accessed via interior staircase
- In-unit washer/dryer
- 1,840 estimated total square footage*
- Walkscore: 94
- Offered for: $1,395,000
Two-level unit in elegant marina style building in heart of Inner Richmond between Lake Street and California Street. Current owners have had this property for over 20 years. Hardwood floors throughout, combined with period details and elegant updates make this property perfect for how we live today. Large living room with fireplace, separate formal dining room, eat-in kitchen as well as two bedrooms and one and one-half baths on main level. Chef’s eat-in kitchen features stainless appliances and lots of counter space and cabinets. Also includes a large open potential third bedroom or family room that can be accessed through interior staircase and opens to a private backyard with wall plantings and room to entertain. Washer/dryer in unit. One-car parking completes the home. Walk to Baker Beach, Presidio and great restaurants and stores on Clement like Fiorella, Breadbelly and Clement Nursery.
- *Neither seller nor broker warrants square footage; buyers are advised to investigate to their own satisfaction.
If you are having trouble viewing the slide show, you may view the images here.
- Easy to show by private appointment. Contact Grant Beggs at (415) 815-9701 or Grant.Beggs@sir.com
Please contact us with any questions about this listing.
If you are having trouble viewing the video, please contact us for assistance.